Monday, April 21, 2008

Vroom...vroom...vroom

Well, I finally did it! I had my first ride on the back of a motorcyle this weekend and surprisingly I found myself enjoying it! Somewhere inside me I found enough courage to give it a try. Though the distance wasn't very long, the sensation was just enough to let me know that it was actually a pleasant experience! I was proud of myself for giving it a try! Vroom...vroom.

Also this weekend I drove a cargo van around the city as my coworker/friend K and I manned an off-site exhibit for our store at a local church. Though not my first time to drive such a vehicle, it was the first time in quite awhile, but thankfully this one was pretty easy to navigate. Backing up any vehicle is always a challenge to me, so doing so with the cargo van was probably my biggest fear/challenge of the whole weekend. However, God did keep us and the van safe! Not as thrilling as the motorcyle, but knowing that I could successfully drive such a vehicle was a good feeling.

I am not planning to go out and buy a motorcyle or a van, but combining these 2 modes of transportation into one weekend was quite a "trip". Getting back into my own vehicle on Sunday somehow brought me much comfort!

1 comment:

connie said...

MJ
this is great I watched out the front of the store and missed you on the Motorcycle, :( thats ok just knowing that you enjoyed your self is awesome... I hope you are feeling better tomorrow...
Connie
GBU