Sunday, March 30, 2008

Exploring New Territory

Sometimes I do allow friends to persuade me to do things I never would initiate on my own--sometimes this is good--sometimes not so good. Blogging is one of those things, seeing that the computer and I are not really on the best of terms. Getting me to explore such things as blogging took alot of persuasion but here I am!

I am not sure where this exploration will lead, but I am gathering up my courage, putting aside my "computer negativity" and giving it a try. Maybe I will discover new friends, new ideas, new perspectives and/or new aspects about myself. Maybe I will explore long enough to find hidden treasures waiting for me. Time will tell.

So I guess I will be thanking that persuasive friend for gently (okay, there were some stronger pushes) guiding me into the blogging territory. I hope she included some maps and a flashlight in her "introductory kit" because right now I am not really sure where I am and it seems a little dark in here. I think I will stop while I can still see where I came in.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Since you know where I live, you can always track me down!

I am so glad to see you here in our bloggity paradise! Welcome friend.

annette said...

MJ, you will be blessed, I have no doubt. There is a balance in life that I am trying to figure out, but I am astonished at how sincere and loving the Christian blog community is. And writing clears the soul to soar! So glad you're opening this new door. Blessings, Annette (came over from Karen's site)

connie said...

MJ,
Glad to see you here in the world of Blogging, its not so dark when you start to focus hehe... I hope you had a great weekend, and I will see you at work...
Connie